1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will keep confidential all information we obtain from you in providing the Services and will not use that information for any reason other than as necessary for providing the Services.
2. Our confidentiality agreement will not apply to information that is in the public domain or that is known to us or obtained by us without breaching any obligation to you or that we are required to disclose by law.
3. You authorise us to collect, retain, use and provide to our staff any personal information (“Information”) about you for the purposes of credit approval, meeting our obligations to you, and enforcing our rights against you.
4. We may keep a copy of your data for one week if the service we perform requires it, for example, data recovery, data backup, operating system reinstall. If you wish us not to retain any of your data, please let us know.
5. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails / newsletters from us, you can find and click on the unsubscribe link in each of our marketing emails and we will opt you out from receiving future marketing related correspondence.
6. After we have fixed your computer, we install additional software on your computer that will provide basic monitoring, facilitate remote support connections, and give you easy way to contact us. The remote support connections are only initiated with your approval.