If you’re working from home, taking virtual classes, or simply using computers to kill free time, you can’t wait for your tech-savvy friend or family member to visit. You need your desktop to do your job, and you can’t risk missing a deadline or losing hours of work. Your kids might welcome the excuse to miss a few assignments, but you don’t want them falling behind at school.
With all the technology you’re using today on a regular basis, your home is basically a small business. You want to be able to access the internet from any room and print from anywhere in the house or to have a cloud backup of all your photos and videos.
We can help you organize and protect your technology!
- network all your devices (printers, routers, laptops, desktops, and more);
- set up the best internet connectivity option for your home;
- recommend the best software and hardware to meet your individual needs;
- put virus protection in place on your devices;
- monitor your hardware for impending failure;
- scan your computers for malware and other threats;
- establish system and storage backups so you have a Plan B;
- improve your productivity with more efficient solutions and expert advice;
- keep your systems up to date by handling patches and upgrades;
- educate you and your family on the internet safety and best practices.
Valuing Your Time
The idea of paying for computer assistance can put off home computer users. While you may be able to resolve your issues with the help of Google, consider the value of your time. How many hours do you waste trying to figure out your tech solutions, or searching the Web for the answer to your problem?
With us, if something does go wrong, you have to make only one call or send an email to get help. Don’t waste time on hold with your internet service provider only to find its a laptop problem, which means another helpline. We can help you with all your IT needs.
Also consider the value of your personal files, photos, and videos, and the importance of protecting and always being able to access any work you’re doing remotely.
We can take care of your computer’s security, maintenance, backups and support for a small monthly fee. It even includes free email support for any computer-related questions you may have!