Got a new computer? We’ll get you up and running!
We’ll take the hassle out of setting up your new computer and show you how to get the most out of it. Firstly, we’ll talk about your computing needs and the devices you already have, then we’ll make sensible recommendations about how to set up your service, network or software so you can do what it is you want to do on your system. Whether you purchased your device from us or somewhere else, we’ve got the expertise to set it up for you. We’re experts in mobile technology as well as computers.
• Remove pre-installed bloatware and trial software
• Download the most common programs
• Connect to your home Wi-Fi or wired network
• Transfer data from your old computer
• Set up your email and login to social media
• Load and configure virus protection software
• Arrange security updates to keep your computer constantly protected
• Ensure printers and scanners are connected correctly
• Install the software you use for everyday tasks
• And, of course, suggest a service plan to keep your computer safe and secure
To save time and your money, we prefer that you first bring your both new and old computer to our shop. We can then transfer data. Depending on how much there is, it can take several hours – and we don’t have to charge you to sit and wait for the transfer to complete! After it’s done, we can come to your home or office and finish setting everything up the way you want it.