If your computer is less than 5 years old, upgrading it usually makes much more sense than replacing it. We can make it work better than when it ever was! It’s also a green thing to do, reducing the impact on our environment.
What can be upgraded?
– Hard drive – replace with Solid State Drive (SSD). Makes almost any computer feel several times faster. It’s so good that we haven’t even sold any computers with hard drives in the last three years.
– Power supply – replace it with a more reliable and efficient power supply. Together with the SSD upgrade, this can add years reliable life to older computers.
– Laptop battery – if your battery doesn’t last as long as it used to, it can usually be replaced with a brand new battery. Depending on your model and budget, we can provide aftermarket or genuine batteries
– Graphics card – will improve games performance, allow you to use higher resolution screens, or even have two monitors side by side
– More memory (RAM) – makes it possible to have more programs and browser tabs open at the same time
– A new case – can make your old computer have a more modern look
– Operating System upgrade – if you are still using Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8, it’s time to upgrade to Windows 10
Of course, upgrading a system does require care, knowledge and attention, especially if you value your existing programs and files. We offer a complete range of update services, while preserving your data files as our first priority. We definitely recommend backing up your data before making any changes and you should be doing it regularly anyway!